The only way that you can be happy is when you concentrate on yourself, and you get started making progress at fixing your own faults and getting more likable and lovable with the correct attitudes and behaviors that cause happiness.
Determine what you have to do to live your life how you would like to live it. Your life will be so much simpler if you’re not constantly reading about peoples everyday pursuits.
Here are 25 powerful focus on yourself quotes which will help you to focus on you.
1. “The only one you should compare yourself to is you. Your mission is to become better today than you were yesterday. You do that by focusing on what you can do today to improve and grow.” – John Maxwell
2. “Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and you will be happy.” – Stephen Fry
3. “I think self-knowledge is a key to happiness. We can build happy lives only on the foundation of our own natures, our own values, and our own interests.” – Gretchen Rubin
4. “Your life is the fruit of your own doing. You have no one to blame but yourself.” – Joseph Campbell
5. “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” – Muhammad Ali
6. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination.” – Tommy Lasorda
7. “Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.” – Michael Jordan
8. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
9. “Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.” – Rocky Balboa
10. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
11. “Often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
12. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
13. “Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power.” – Clint Eastwood
14. “When you have expectations, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.” – Ryan Reynolds
15. “The more you are like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.” – Walt Disney
16. “Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment.” – Lao Tzu
17. “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
18. “Just look at yourself in the mirror and focus on what you need to do to get better.” – Choo Freeman
19. “When you focus on yourself and love yourself, some relationships have to go.” – Adrian Michael
20. “The more you focus on you, the better you become.” – Doe Zantamata